Cloud backup solutions enable enterprises to store your critical data on our Cloud service via Internet or fixed line, rather than storing the data locally on a physical disk, such as a hard disk, local server or backup tape. We can set up a backup service using a secure channel to back up files from your servers to our Cloud server using an encrypted connection. You don’t need worry about the data lost if any disaster or human error as you has a data backup in our secure cloud servers. As part of a company's disaster recovery plan, the remote, off-site storage provided by cloud backup helps ensure the data remains safe should the enterprise’s local data be jeopardized by a disaster such as a fire, flood, hacker attack or employee theft.
How to Restore a Cloud Backup
To update or restore cloud backup, you just need to give us a call and we will restore the files for you. Files and data can be automatically saved to the cloud backup service on a regular, scheduled basis, or the information can be automatically backed up anytime changes are made
Most small-mid size businesses backup their data on site or not at all. With the growth of high speed internet access and the growing demand from customers for solutions to backup their data to the cloud, there has never been a better time to add an online backup service to your portfolio. We offer you an affordable solution for you to participate in this growing market. Some key benefits of the remote backup solutions.
- Expand your business in the rapidly growing online backup market
- Backup small-mid size office servers to the cloud
- Support MS 2012, Exchange and MS SQL Server online backup
- Set up automatic and scheduled backups, perform incremental backups
- End-to-end enterprise class security by encrypting data in transit 256-bit encryption
- 24×7 in Sync Cloud with a 99.5% availability